Monday 20 July 2015

Promise of God



Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. It's in the Bible, Joshua 23:14, NIV. Reply

God is always faithful and I am not but when I sin, and it’s only a matter of time when I do, I must claim the promise that God forgives us when we confess our sins.  He not only forgives us but also purifies “us from all unrighteousness.”  Then I must learn to forgive myself and sometimes my standard of forgiving myself is higher than God’s is.  If my children ask me to forgiven them, why wouldn’t I?  I know God is even more forgiving than I am since He is faithful.  That is so encouraging to know that no matter how many times I sin, He will always forgive me if I confess it to Him.  To sin is to literally “miss the mark” but Jesus’ own death enables us to hit the bulls eye for absolution (2 Cor 5:21). It means that it is not just the security of the promises that frees us from motives to sin; it is also the heart’s enjoyment of the sweetness of God in the promises. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

God,z Great promise,z on Pinterest | The Lord, Autumn Photos and ...

Perhaps they had even more “assurance of salvation” than many strugglers today (who are genuinely saved) because supernatural power was flowing through their hands. I prayed that God will speak to her and give me a second chance for which i have promise to give the best that I can to her and to glorify God as long as I live. We are also accustomed to seeing them made and broken. I have love her wholeheartedly but for some mistake she left me a year ago, but I thank God for everything that now i have been learning so much in life, I love her and I really want her back. When we perceive and enjoy the spiritual beauty of what is promised, not only are we freed from the insecurity of greed and fear that motivate so much sin, but we are also shaped in our values by what we cherish in the promise (1 John 3:3).

God's Unconditional Promise ยป Celebration Church San Angelo

None of God's promises in the Bible ever fail. The word promise itself occurs over 50 times in the King James Version of the Bible.

This reality has a huge implication. "You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Sometimes we forget, sometimes we are negligent, and sometimes it may be due to circumstances beyond our control.

As you know, the Bible is full of God's promises to carry us through when we need help. According to one person's count, there are 3573 promises in the Bible. Anyone who has lived for a number of years would certainly never lay claim to having kept every promise made. There are many reasons why this is true. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed."

I have been loving one person so much that i really want her back into my life. I will not leave you or forsake you” (Joshua 1:5), they believed it was true of them. I have love her wholeheartedly but for some mistake she left me a year ago, but I thank God for everything that now i have been learning so much in life, I love her and I really want her back. So when they read the promise, “I will be with you. I prayed that God will speak to her and give me a second chance for which i have promise to give the best that I can to her and to glorify God as long as I live.

I have been loving one person so much that i really want her back into my life. But it wasn’t.

This promise sounds very reassuring to me because Jesus will never, ever cast or turn anyone away that comes to Him.  This “whoever” means that anyone can come to Him and also tells us that God is no respecter of persons.  When people come to Jesus for eternal life, He turns no one away…regardless of social status.

Jesus is the giver of eternal life.  If a person believes in Him, when they die, they can die with the assurance of living again with Him.  It is not so much if we die, for all will (1 Cor 5:22), but when we die in Christ, we will be resurrected again to eternal life.  The older I get, the more this promise has richer meaning.

We are all accustomed to promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment