Monday 20 July 2015

Promise of God to Noah



There aren’t any dogs who have pet people!). It might seem like a strange thing to do. But most of all, God was pleased that Noah was truly thankful. This was a sacrifice Noah offered to God to thank him for saving his life. This will be the sign of the covenant I have made with you and all creatures, never again to destroy the earth by a flood. That is God's promise, and God always keeps his promises.

PostFlood Earth - New Physical Spiritual Envionments

At least it would seem very strange to us today. Darby Bible TranslationAnd God said to Noah, This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.English Revised VersionAnd God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.Webster's Bible TranslationAnd God said to Noah, This is the token of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.World English BibleGod said to Noah, "This is the token of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is on the earth."Young's Literal Translation And God saith unto Noah, 'This is a token of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is upon the earth.'. Remember that God loves you, and that no matter how bad the storm, there will always come a bright new day. God said to Noah, “You see, I have set my rainbow in the sky. You might have a pet dog or a cat. God saved Noah and his family to show us that he has the power to save us all, and one day bring us to a new life with him in heaven. And then God said to Noah, "Look up in the sky." Noah looked up. That is what causes all the trouble in the world. And so God made this promise to Noah,

New International VersionSo God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."New Living TranslationThen God said to Noah, "Yes, this rainbow is the sign of the covenant I am confirming with all the creatures on earth."English Standard VersionGod said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant that I have established between me and all flesh that is on the earth.”New American Standard Bible And God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth."King James BibleAnd God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.Holman Christian Standard BibleGod said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant that I have confirmed between Me and every creature on earth." International Standard VersionGod also told Noah, "This is the symbol of the covenant that I've established between me and everything that lives on the earth."NET BibleSo God said to Noah, "This is the guarantee of the covenant that I am confirming between me and all living things that are on the earth." GOD'S WORD® TranslationSo God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the promise I am making to all life on earth."Jubilee Bible 2000And God said unto Noah, This shall be the sign of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.King James 2000 BibleAnd God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.American King James VersionAnd God said to Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is on the earth.American Standard VersionAnd God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.Douay-Rheims BibleAnd God said to Noe: This shall be the sign of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh upon the earth. But that’s what people did in those long ago days. And against the dark grey sky, God made a brilliant rainbow appear. He told them to have many children and fill the earth with people again. He gave them the plants and the animals for food. All the animals had rushed out the door to fill the earth again. God was pleased with Noah’s sacrifice. God knew that there is something inside each of us that tries to keep us from doing what is right. It couldn’t have been an easy thing to do either. God also knew that one day he would send his Son to save us from that. A few minutes before, it was filled with growling, barking, honking, purring animals. Then he took the best of some special animals he had kept aside, killed them, and burned them on the altar. The storm clouds were drifting away, the bright sun was shining against Noah's back. He was so thankful to be alive, he was going to build an altar to God. And he made people the boss of everything on earth (Think of it this way. Now the door was wide open and the giant boat sat on a mountain top, all empty and quiet. It will always remind us of the promise between you and me.” So, the next time you see a rainbow, think of Noah and the flood. So what was Noah doing? He was picking up rocks. The ark was safely on dry ground again. So God blessed Noah and his family. That way they would know that dealing with God is a very serious thing. So Noah piled up the rocks to build a fire on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment