Monday 20 July 2015

Can't stop praising his name



Jesus, hallelujah. If you confess the Lord, call Him up. I just can't stop from praising Jah,I just can't stop from praise His name.I just can't stop from praising Jah,I just can't stop from praise His name.For He has done great things for us,Laid His foundation for everyone.That's why I wake up in the morning and praise Him,I praise Him in the evening too.I wake up in the morning and praise Him,I praise Jah forevermore.Don't want to loose my roots and my culture,Don't want to be no victim of the vulture.So I ask Jah for guidance and protection to guide I in this armageddeon,To give I faith for I to be strong,And for I to sing a perfect song, yeah.And for I to sing a perfect song.I don't want to gown down inna Babylon,I don't want to go down with the Vatican,Don't want to go down with the wicked men say,I don't want to gown down inna Babylon, no.I just can't stop from praising Jah,I just can't stop from praise His name.I just can't stop from praising Jah,I just can't stop from praise His name.Just can't stop,No I just can't stop.Just can't stop,No I just can't stop.Don't want to loose my roots and my culture,Don't want to be no victim of the vulture.So I ask Jah for guidance and protection to guide I in this armageddeon,To give I faith for I to be strong,And for I to sing a perfect song, yeah.And for I to sing a perfect song.I don't want to gown down inna Babylon,I don't want to go down with the Vatican,Don't want to go down with the wicked men say,I don't want to gown down inna Babylon, no.I just can't stop from praising Jah,I just can't stop from praise His name.I just can't stop from praising Jah,I just can't stop from praise His name.Just can't stop,No I just can't stop.

Can't Stop Praising His Name... Jesus' design on t-shirt, poster ...

If you confess the Lord, call Him up. When trouble comes your way, call Him up, He'll brighten up your day, call Him up. Go back to Chorus Can't stop praising His name, I just can't stop praising His name, I just can't stop praising His name, Jesus. When trouble comes your way, call Him up, He'll brighten up your day, call Him up. If you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost; call Him up and tell Him what you want. Jesus, praise His holy name. Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of thine heart; even though sometimes we stumble, even though sometimes we fall; call Him up and tell Him what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment