Sunday 19 July 2015

The Lord Is My Shepherd In Time of Trouble

Just meditate on that for a moment. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. He loves you. Psalm 23 is a song not about suffering and death but rather about confidence and trust. (1 Thes 4.13-18)

Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. Psalm 23 only came to be used regularly in funerals in the twentieth century. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. The Lord is your Shepherd. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep (dead). And when a child has a good relationship with his father, he is proud to say, "That's my dad!" Just like David, you and I can also say, "The Lord is MY Shepherd!"

"When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Therefore comfort one another with these words. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. Ask a Scholar

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep (died), lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it.

Because the Lord's my shepherd | MUSIC.MUSINGS.MEANDERINGS

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."

Psalm 23 is the well-known song of trust that begins “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want” (KJV). And the dead in Christ will rise first. He knows every single thing about you. The phrase “the shadow of death” is probably a folk understanding of a Hebrew word that isn’t about death proper but rather deep darkness. Did you know…? Psalm 23 is one of the most popular psalms, but it wasn’t always so popular. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. He is our Protector and our Provider.

The Lord Is My Shepherd Art | Skin Facts and Tips

However, every single one of us has a good heavenly Father who loves and cares deeply for us. Psalm 23:1 (AMP) says, "The Lord is my Shepherd , I shall not lack." God wants to take care of every one of our needs. Jeremiah 17:7-8

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. He has a plan for your life. He is moving in your life right now.

The Lord wants to take care of each of us, much like a shepherd cares for his sheep. We can each have a wonderful, personal, intimate relationship with Him. He is God of all, but He is also my God…and your God. As children of God, we have the privilege of looking at it the way David did: The Lord is MY Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment